Questions about your order?.…Don't hesitate to contact us….Herrick@PlanetWhizbang.com

Thank You For Your
Shebang Order!

You have just purchased a Whizbang Plucker Parts Shebang, and I thank you for your order.

Part of the Shebang package is a Whizbang book of your choice. If you did not let me know your book choice during the PayPal process, please send an e-mail to let me know. Send it to: hckimball@bci.net

You should receive an acknowledgment e-mail from me within 24 hours of this purchase. If you don't hear from me, please check your spam filter. Many spam filters don't like the word, "Whizbang."

If you still don't have an e-mail from me, please contact me by e-mail at: hckimball@bci.net

Your Shebang will be shipped promptly. I typically get these out in the mail within one business day (Mon. to Friday) of getting the order. If things are especially busy here, it will be within 48 hours.

I ship using UPS Ground. I do this online and UPS is supposed to e-mail you with tracking information. If you don't get the tracking information from UPS, just e-mail me and I'll get the tracking number to you.

I wish you the best with  your Whizbang Plucker project. If you have any questions or concerns along the way, feel free to contact me by e-mail.

Remember this as you are building your plucker...

Plucking chickens is going to be FUN 
when you get your Whizbang done!

Best wishes,

Herrick Kimball

P.S. Have you been to all my Whizbang Web Sites? Here are some links:

Planet Whizbang Home Web Site

Planet Whizbang Wheel Hoe  
How To Butcher A Chicken
Whizbang Cider
Whizbang Garden Cart
The Deliberate Agrarian Blog
Jax Hamlin's Chickens
Whizbang Gardening
Agrarian Nation

Diary of an 1892 Farmer's Wife